Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

T as a "skeleton monster." I definitely waited too long this year to think about Halloween costumes. Needless to say, T got to pick out a Walmart special.
Sage was a cute little bumble bee. She got to borrow a costume from Kristen.
We went trick or treating with all the Platt cousins. The best house of the night was the Whiting house. Both Jane and T were scared of the goblin sitting by the tree as well as the witch sitting on the stairs handing out candy. T would not leave Trey's side but when we got outside the gate he told Trey that he wasn't scared of those monsters!

3 comments:

  1. so cute!! i can't believe how big sage is already! i still haven't seen her in person, so i guess i'm still expecting her to be a little tiny baby. ha ha! t is so cute too! i love that age when they say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky. I hope Idaho is treating you great. Every time I see your family I ask where you are and just as I finish the question I remember the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little munchkins! Thanks for posting. I can never get enough pictures!

    ReplyDelete