Monday, October 11, 2010

Sage survived T's homecoming

Sage had some adorable newborn outfits but unfortunately they only fit for a few weeks.
T loved the flowers that Maren gave us from Sage's shower. Thanks again!
I thought Sage looked so cute at her baby shower.
I think that our little Sage is and always has been adorable, but she sure can make some funny faces! (If you'll notice her umbilical cord is still attached at this point. I think she was four or five days old.)

When we first had Sage my Mom, Jac and Broo were nice enough to keep T with them during the day and even at night. T loved it, but it was hard on me to leave him at night. The first day T came home for good he jumped on Sage, poked her eye and pulled on her hair. He wasn't being malicious but is just a rambunctious little boy. I, like most mothers with two year olds and a baby, have to hide Sage while I shower or do anything that pulls me away from a within seconds response. Luckily Sage is tough and T has gotten softer!



2 comments:

  1. Something about a baby in a diaper just wins my heart. Maybe it is because of their beautiful, soft skin. She is precious. The pictures of T crack me up--the one with his finger ready to go up the nose. They are darling kiddos.

    ReplyDelete