Monday, April 5, 2010

T Loves His Bath Time



I have finally decided to tap into the world of blogging. I am certain that I am not going to be any good at it, but I will try to keep enough updated so everyone (mostly Papa and Grandma on their mission) can enjoy T as much as we do. We are living in Trey's parents' house while they are away and since moving in have enjoyed many parts of their home. T is especially loving the bath. He is mad at me if I do not give him enough time in the bath, so I have started scrubbing his bathroom while he plays. Today I worked for a little while and let him play with his toys (and make a mess on the floor) then scrubbed him up to get him out. He was not ready to get out because he had not lounged yet. Yes, my almost two year old already loves to lounge in the bathtub. So, I called my sister and talked to her while he laid in the bath, fingers in mouth, rubbing his mole! When I glanced in the bathtub door, T was fast asleep! He prefers chocolate to other candy and can fall asleep in the bath; T is definitely my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment